Broken Antler Fen We'll give the world the world to you, and you'll blow us all away
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Skipping the kids because they are sleeping xD

Sebastian entered the den, careful not to step on them, very careful. He licked over the top of Pearl's head. "Rest. I couldn't be more proud of you," he spoke and slowly nodded. "yes, yes we are parents," he confirmed with a smile. He laid down so the pups could choose two warm bellies, he was pretty sure that they would prefer their mother currently with her milk. Sebastian felt very protective of his little family. He loved all of them. He couldn't help but to give each of them a few warm licks.

"Do already know some names. Or do you want to name them later?," he asked, he was pretty sure that Pearl was super tired right now, he would understand if she didn't want to talk anymore. "Just tell me when you need something, I will go running alright?," he smiled and then placed his head down too. His tail over hers and his head over his paws towards Pearl. So basically the pups had a protective ring of warm fur where they could nestle against. "Tag team parenting for the win," he couldn't help but whisper with a smile.