Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She rocked against him and Peregrine's head dropped, face pressing into the space between her shoulder blades. He mumbled something that sounded a bit like fuck me into her soft auburn fur, though it was quickly swallowed by a growl. His whole body suddenly felt like it was on fire. Both his upstairs and downstairs brains were hot and tingly. A guttural groan wrenched loose from his chest at the last second and he jerked forward despite himself, clamping their hips together and holding onto Fox tightly as he rode out his pleasure.

"Love you," he murmured afterward, refusing to let go even though he felt boneless and sort of wanted to crumple into a heap on the ground. Peregrine kept himself steady, forelegs still wrapped tenderly around his mate's midsection as he nibbled the back of her neck affectionately. "'m not letting you go," he informed her, tightening his hold in case she tried to wriggle free. "You're just gonna have to walk around with me stuck in your bajingo for the rest of forever," he teased.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 24, 2016, 03:41 PM