Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her question gave him pause. Peregrine stilled, pondering it. "How do tortoises fuck? Doesn't the shell get in the way? Like, seriously, how the fuck does that work?" He made some thoughtful noises even as he began to pick up the pace, forgetting entirely to take things slooooow. In fact, it wasn't long before he was practically turning himself inside out with his enthusiasm and blowing his top.

This time, he did sink to the ground, dragging Fox down alongside him. It took a lot of effort, grunting and swearing but he eventually managed to finagle her down beside him, his foreleg slung over her petite body in a loose embrace. He felt very happy and relaxed. All thoughts of his bad genes had flown out the window, at least for now. He'd have the next sixty-three days (give or take) to fret about all of that.

Right now, he just... basked. "I love you," Peregrine said again. Because he did. And he never got tired of saying it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 24, 2016, 06:13 PM