Golden Glade After Midnight (3/5)
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The brute turned his head as he heard his King's voice, a smile still visible across his muzzle as he replied smoothly, ”It truly is.” And it was. Amber eyes slowly gazing back to the tall Autumn colored trees, their fiery leaves shimmering in the white moonlight as he listened to Alder's comment, his brown ears pivoting intently a top his head. The young Gentry's eyes trailed back to his superior as he explained the uncanny coincidence in the color of the trees to their chosen name of the pack. A smirk sprawled its way across leathery lips as Streiter spoke again, ”Indeed it is fitting.” He glanced around once more at the scenery around them and even though it was night, the light of the moon still brought out the beauty of his new home.

An usual sense of belonging slowly crept over the mercenary as he walked along side his superior, brown ears arching forward as he listened to Alder's moving words, the male finding himself thinking back to his encounter with Shalon a few days a go and how friendly she had been toward him; even if she had caught him at the border, angrily clawing at a tree. For a moment his pink tongue appeared from out of his mouth, licking at his lips as he replied with a joyful tone, ”It really means a lot, Alder. Truly.” The young brown wolf giving his head a bow, ”I was a loner for sometime.” He let out a smile of sorts and continued, ”I guess it's just nice to have a family, as daunting as it is, but to also finally have friends.” Streiter smiled and let out a soft laugh as his superior congratulated him in return, but mostly finding his remark about late nights being rare rather amusing and believable, ”I don't doubt it and I'll be keeping that in mind.” He chuckled lightly again, tail swaying behind him as he strolled a long the borders, large paws crushing the fallen leaves upon the grass as he tread.
Messages In This Thread
After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 24, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - October 29, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 29, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - October 29, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 29, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - November 01, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - November 01, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - November 04, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - November 04, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Alder - November 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: After Midnight (3/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:24 PM