Ankyra Sound How did you think I wouldn't guess
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
No longer was she scared of the man - never had she really been it, but when Kjalarr released him, she moved further back. It was the lives of her possible children that were making her protect herself, though perhaps it looked like fright to the others. But since when did she care what others thought of her? Her expression became emotionless, and almost like a robot did she answer Kjalarr.

You are. It was monotone, with the hint of anger, and Ondine threw her tail up. I'll go treat my wounds - again. She let out with a sigh, turning but keeping an eye on the pirate as to prevent any more sneaky moves to be made.
"I simply... Don't remember."
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
last post for me & kja. <3

Kjalarr watched as Ondine's tail rose in dominance, his teeth curling back at her in a silent warning before she departed saying that she would have to clean her wounds. He watched her go, his body telling him to follow her, to ensure that none other would have her during her cycle. Without him there to ward them off she was a temptation and he'd already decided that none would have her except him, as was his right as Alpha. Kjalarr looked down at Maude, as he lingered for a few moments, his brows furrowed in ire. She should know better than anyone that he wasn't something to be controlled and the more someone tried the more he fought against them. He'd said all he needed to say and so he, too, departed heading a different way than Ondine knowing that he needed to clear his head but that he would double back to keep to his promise that he would let no other have her while she remained in heat.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She didn't watch them go. She was silent, catching her sobs before it could release into the air, telling them that she felt remorse. She would not let Ondine have the satisfaction of hearing her defeated. She would not let Kjalarr see her so weak. She wanted to curl up within herself, but forced herself to catch a glimpse of them. She looked up; Kjalarr was above her. She was left to stare up at him until he turned and left and she was left alone without anyone to love, just like always.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)