Larksong Grotto suffering without speech, i knew you would return
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
You don't! <3

Tapat also bounced into his mother's soft side. He however didn't stay balanced and toppled over. It was a good thing because it distracted him from what he wanted to do in the first place. He pushed himself to his feet and shook out his fur. A smile instantly on his lips not understanding his mother's worry. The pale pup was surrounded by his mother and he rather liked that. He moved closer to her trying to give her muzzle a few licks. "Mamaaa," he chirped, plant forgotten.

He turned to his brother and snuggled against him. "Tikkk," he hummed and nipped his fur playfully. Tapat carried no confusion seeing that he had forgotten what the panic had been all about. Another attack on him and he didn't even realize there had been someone trying to get rid of him. When her momma howled he couldn't help but to join in, though his tones were completely overruled by his mother.
Messages In This Thread
suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Indra - November 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Tapat - December 07, 2016, 05:27 AM