Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya's bravery had been... diminished, somewhat. Only time would tell if she would ever be the rowdy, adventureous girl her family had known before the Cat, but for now, Alya was meek in the face of strangers. She hid behind Hydra whenever she could, and behind Charon when she couldn't. She'd never seen a wolf that wasn't her family before, and it was frightening to know that they could simply come up the mountain if they wanted to.

But Daddy didn't seem afraid, and Uncle Floki seemed glad - so Alya allowed her curiosity to lead her eyes.

Unlike Lyra, Alya felt not discomfort at the sight of the women's pale coats. There was a time when she'd once been jealous of Korei's likeness to their father, the the little girl had long since gotten over it. Daddy liked them better than Korei - at least, Alya thought so - and that meant that they were better. Though she still believed quite fiercely that the Great White was the most handsome and wonderful wolf to have ever walked the earth, she had also come to accept that it was not his coat that made this so - it was just a part of her Daddy's magic.

And, as she gazed out at the strangers from behind her father's heel, she noticed the dark male most of all. He was handsome, like her daddy, and strange and mysterious in a way she couldn't quite grasp.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Alya - November 26, 2016, 04:34 PM