Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Con... cons... Consantine," Alya said aloud, testing the wolf's name out for herself. Though there seemed to be something not quite right about how it sounded on her own tongue, it was the best the little girl could do.

They all seemed like nice wolves - she had already decided that she liked Constantine, but when they all introduced themselves, Alya decided that they all seemed very likeable. The gold-toned shewolf was, perhaps, a little bit boring (Alya had no love for plants, nor did healing sound as exciting as being a scout or a warrior), but she still seemed to be alright.

Alya swivelled her head around to look at Daddy, hoping that he would allow them into the lands. Maybe Aria and Uncle Floki could take her on a scouting trip, or maybe Constantine could teach her how to be a gaurdian and a warrior. Then, she would never have to be afraid again, and she could protect someone the next time something hungry came up their mountain.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Alya - December 01, 2016, 12:20 AM