Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
xD *scrambles about* I originally wrote all dis crapp-o, then I saw Saena join... so everything about her is just kinda tacked on lmao DON'T JUDGE ME

Warbone watched Saena go, and after a moment when Tryphon started to follow, he found himself intercepting the wolf and telling him that he would go instead. He didn't believe that she would leave the territory, but it occurred to him that he could be alone with her... maybe finally get along to telling her his real name, which he had been intending to do for some time now.

His eye was on The Sunspire, and his mind suddenly on a wolf that he should care nothing for. He was eager to rid himself of such clinging sentiments, anything that might distract him from his family; he left the valers behind so that he might explore these feelings, and hopefully excise himself of everything that plagued him from thinking solely of Duskvale. If he expected Saena to forget her past, then certainly he ought to stop being such a hypocrite. He would talk to her about it, when they crossed paths.

Imagine his surprise then -- when his mind had been so far away -- when the scent of the Keep touched him as surely as if he were nearing it. The scarred wolf blinked, reality settling on him heavily as he realized he was no where near there, and therefore shouldn't be sensing it. He thought his mind was playing with him, when the wind rose up once more and gave him a more definitive trace than before. Warbone's pace quickened, placing the scent before he saw her: the nameless woman of the Marauders.

He noticed Saena then, as she called out in mild accusation, and Warbone approached her slowly from behind, his tail lifted and waving in a non-threatening fashion as he closed the distance between them. He didn't seem thrilled, but there was interest clear in his expression, and something like amusement as he recalled the time he had met the wolf a small distance from them. It didn't matter to him that he didn't know the stocky, burnished she-wolf by  name, because he would greet her all the same, with his ears up and his body alert. "I know her," he chuffed, coming to stand at his partner's side (surely to her surprise), before he set forward to close the distance between himself and Banner.

"What brings you here?" he asked, for she had covered quite a lot of ground to be here, in the bowl of his home furthest from her own. He stopped several yards back, unwilling to crowd her even if it was his space to crowd as he pleased. He had no qualms with the Keep -- besides the threat on their alpha he had never sought to follow up on -- and if he had known they might think the two packs were potential competition for one another in the slightest, he would have laughed. There was far too much space and too many territories in either direction for the two packs to ever compete for anything, and it only heightened his curiosity for her presence here.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 06, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 06, 2016, 05:37 PM