Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Warbone's expression evolved as Banner expressed her congratulations— which was far more diplomatic than the cyclops deserved from the Marauder's— and he found himself smiling despite his natural stoicism. He angled his head to give Saena an affectionate nudge, showing both women just who he had to thank for his upheaval from total insanity. Facing the chocolate visitor again, he realized that he wanted to know how she'd come into her information, how she had known of their success, but even as he canted his head at her, Saena seemed to take credit for the action; asking how the first-born Marauder was.

Before anyone could speak further, the mentioned himself appeared, shooting Warbone a look he didn't immediately appreciate. It resulted in the gentle slowing of his racing tail, but the limb's pace returned when he set his eye back onto Banner, who he was genuinely pleased to see despite everything. Her genial appearance here meant not all had been lost in his heedless declaration against their alpha.

"We appreciate you coming here," he rumbled in a tone to match, his body leaning very marginally against his pied companion. It was impossible to tell, given his blithely animated show, but Warbone was facing his greatest weakness now— the Keep and its wolves— and he felt severely grateful to have Saena here, given how at odds he felt in that moment. He lost all inner conviction in the face of his own failures, and had he known such a feeling before, he wouldn't have blamed his own partner so much for getting into that fight as she had.

"If you will... I would like you to extend my apologies to Stark for the day I threatened him. It came out of misplaced rage and grief, carrying no weight behind them but an inability to cope with my own losses." Warbone highly doubted that his would-be opponent still cared, since they had not met since that day and he had obviously not sought to make good on his word, but he figured the words needed to be said anyway. "I might have returned there to say as such myself, but I know I am not welcome, and I prefer to keep my hide in all the pieces I have left," he chuckle-snorted.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 06, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 06, 2016, 05:37 PM