Swiftcurrent Creek Wind Beneath Wings
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I hvae thistle in HR and Blue in BDP both are healers.

He grinned at her lighting up his boyish features and his eyes. That's great Nightingale you did great. You're a fast learner. He was proud of her, if they could get her some more instruction she could be the healer and that would all but guarantee her a place since they had no healer at the moment. It was a good plan and he felt that she would do well too.

Jace shrugged his shoulders and shuffled his overgrown paws Ah don't worry about it. I don't mind at all I enjoy helping where I can.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
lol that was strange. Your post wouldn't show for me... Anyway, yeah! I'd love to be heals... Heals be mah thing.. In or out of video games xD

Nightingale finished off her fish, picking off bits of meat that still stuck on. It had only been a day, but she felt her stomach already starting to grow bigger. As Ferdie began to push her away from the bank, she turned back towards Jace.

"Thank you for teaching me how to fish, Jace! Can you teach me more things sometime? I'll make sure to find just the song to sing for you! I promise!"

With that, she followed her warden her tail up in a light-hearted manner, wagging slightly with the wind as her footfall gained a little bounce to it.