Northstar Vale super~moon syzygy
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
[table width=85%][tr][td]
In the days since Warbone had given him his purpose, Tryphon hadn't had much one-on-one time with the woman he was charged to watch over. He felt as if he saw her every day, but he didn't know her very well at all. But he respected her. Ever since meeting at the plateau he had formed a fast attachment. So when Saena appeared relaxed and aloof, not disciplinary, he took the hint.

I tried, he murmured quietly in response, not wanting to rouse anyone else from their sleep. It was a bit of a fib, though. Tryphon had been laying around with the others and watching them, and his mind had become too energized as he observed. He hadn't relaxed. What bothered him most was the familiarity of the snow — he had vague recollections of being in a place of constant cold, of shining ice fields and -- a meadow overflowing with sunset purples! The image flicked through his mind so fast that he kind of twitched, zoning out from his conversation with Saena.

What had that been? Maybe he was more tired than he'd thought?

The boy chose to ignore it, as odd as his jerking head might've looked. He tried to cover it up by turning to stare up at the moon again, watching it with a mixture of feigned awe. I like it here, the second admitted. I'm just... Not used to it. So many bodies in one place. That was the truth, although his voice did sound distracted.

[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 13, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 14, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 15, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 17, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 18, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 25, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 26, 2016, 12:53 AM