Northstar Vale super~moon syzygy
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
[table width=85%][tr][td]
He knew he was being strange. That the feeling of the cold upon his skin should not have felt so warm to him. That the sight of the treetops covered in white should've been nothing important, but there was something there, something caught in his mind, and Tryphon couldn't stop trying to figure it out. Sleep was something they all needed, but it was moments like this (with the pack relaxed and away from him) that Tryphon felt he had a chance to discover something.

What he'd said had been valid. A part of him wasn't adapted to the consistency the pack represented. It was different from what he'd known before. But it wasn't the whole truth. And when Saena offered her help, Tryphon didn't know what to say. He watched her - his face lit with some surprise at first, then transitioned to something sad, because he knew she couldn't really help him. He licked his lips, a thoughtful quirk he shared with his forgotten father.

I don't know. Its not just the wolves.. Its the winter. How vague and.. and inconsiderate! She was here to help and all he could offer her for clues were vagaries and strangeness. The boy frowned, his brow knitting together for a second. I don't know where I come from. But I think its somewhere that... That the winter is always. I thought it was the mountains before, because they smelled so nice and because I found.. I found a friend among them. He spoke of Saghani, but in voicing that thought Tryphon realized he had made more than just one friend while traveling across the peaks; he'd built a family, and Saena was the root of that.

He swallowed his thoughts with a gulp. A sigh drifted from his nose and dissipated visibly around him, like a billowing scarf made of cloud. I want to remember. The way you remember the plateau. He hadn't forgotten their meeting, nor how she had spoken of the place where she had once lived. He didn't realize that her memories were just as foggy as his own, though.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 13, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 14, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 15, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 17, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 18, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 25, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 26, 2016, 12:53 AM