Duskfire Glacier Lost and Alone
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Her little ears twtiched as she listened to the voice of her brother sound up, blue eyes peered to look at him as he stood beside her, the girl observing their mother for the moment. Feeling Kieran nose her side, Sorrel bowed her head at his comfort, softly leaning her skull against his shoulder before returning to take another small bite from the meal in front of her.

Slowly the girl's head lifted and turn to look at Eden, shimmering blue eyes blinking as she explained that this was where they'd be sleeping, Sorrel instantly giving her mother a nod of her head as she intrusted them to stay on the ledge, ”I will mama.” She said softly, tail curling about her petite paws as she slowly glanced to her brother, offering him a loving smile for his support.

She felt the lick from her mother, watching as she did the same to her sibling, soon after informing the pair that she'd be back to check on them, Sorrel merely gave a silent nod, her head low as she felt her mothers presence loom over her momentarily before she eventually left to tend to other pressing matters.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 27, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 28, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 28, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 06:14 PM