Blackfeather Woods sunsdull lemondark
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
I still can’t believe you changed the title, omfg.

The questions went unanswered, the entire topic having seemingly been abandoned. He watched her, expression devoid of emotion, though within there spun a twister of conflicting emotions and thoughts alike. It felt like eons ago when he had loved her so terribly, though, in truth, it had only been a short while. The loss of emotion, his inability to cherish her as a husband should his wife, was something that he could no better explain than he could the sensation of flight. It was a foreign concept to him, his emotions in disarray behind a sturdy mask of ersatz phlegm. The intense passion that had once shot fire through his veins was no longer there, nor did the simple act of gazing at her illuminate every little crevice of his world. It was gone, vanished from his chest without a trace. Although these things he could grasp, he could understand and feel that the spark was no longer there, he knew not where it had gone or why it had chosen to flee in the first place. Those questions, never to be asked aloud, would remain forever unanswered in the back of his mind.

Slowly, his eyes slid shut and he turned his head away, finding himself gazing at the trunk of a tree when again he could see. “I could ask you the same thing,” he responded, unable to give a direct answer. The ghost, though having never been without a complete understanding of his inner-self, was at a true loss. The words that he needed to speak refused to glide across his tongue, for his thoughts could not settle enough in order to properly form them. “All you seem to want is power,” he managed to get out, his head turning back so that his gaze rested on her own. “You’ve clawed your way to the top, dethroned the one who should be there, and left me right where you found me. But then you ask what happened to me?” Shaking his head, he could hardly grasp from where she was coming, as well as what he was saying. “You don’t love me,” the man declared. “You do not speak to me, you do not look in my direction—you’re only focused on what you want, and that has changed who you are.” Whenever he looked at her, he couldn’t find anything that might suggest she was still the woman that he’d once grown fond of.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
sunsdull lemondark - by Nemesis - February 06, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: moonshine limelight - by Kove - February 17, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: sunsdull lemondark - by Nemesis - March 31, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: sunsdull lemondark - by Kove - April 12, 2017, 01:44 AM