Golden Glade the walls you hide behind
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Silas knew next to nothing about the youth and already intended to use Tambourine as a bit of a buffer in this situation. Puppies still made him wary, as much as he hated to admit it. This one seemed to toe the line between too young for Silas to even go near and almost on the cusp of his.. not-quite-so-puppyhood. So far, though, things seemed alright. Astik was apparently friendly enough and Silas could try to let him make a favorable impression, his age notwithstanding hopefully.

He gave a sheepish little smirk when Tambourine explained, and veiled a quick compliment of his tracking in -- the cause of his quirked lips, of course. But he settled soon after with a nod. "Yep," he said, for indeed, he was Silas. "I was hunting a bit, but it wasn't working out very well...so, now I'm not really doing anything particular.." he shrugged and gestured vaguely to say now I'm here, not that it was overwhelmingly relevant to him. Exploring worked for a new distraction though, and was a good title for otherwise just wandering around. "Have you done much exploring yet?" he asked of the dark juvenile, tailing in on what Tambourine said just before he had to address something that made him curious.

Silas answered Tam with a nod and a questioning squint starting to take shape. Knowing he had been looking for him, it felt natural to wonder: should he be.. worried?
Messages In This Thread
the walls you hide behind - by Astik - February 19, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - February 23, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Astik - February 26, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - February 26, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Silas - March 02, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - March 07, 2017, 01:43 PM