Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
By no means pleased to hear out the full extent of what had happened to the Heda, with his ears splayed and expression furrowed, there was  small relief in knowing it was just a cliff at fault, not.. even worse somehow in all the many ways it could be. This didn't diminish his worried frown by any, as Tirgatao's evident fatigue made it hard not to right now. Wildfire stayed close, Portia made her assessment, and Dio kept his eyes on the commander. She worried him right now, seeming just barely with them and growling her complaints.. and frankly, so did Tirgatao, who seemed so burdened by this already that he hoped she was as unscathed as she appeared.

Potential head injuries were insidious things, true, and knowing this kept a small voice in the very back of his thoughts. Heda was wise to be careful with this in mind and he hoped she'd let Portia do what she could. Anything to get her on the right path to mending, so reasonably, with his mate attempting to do what she could, and the Heda's patience for it all bound to be very short, he can't help but feel the tension still.

Hush got a quick, grateful glance from him but this was cut short by his mate summoning his attention back to her fully. He nodded and focused, shifting over closer to the leaf in question and eyeballing Portia for his next instructions before he made any further motions. She'd know how out of his element he'd be, so he was at her disposal to do what was necessary, and he would do as told -- all with a careful watch on their commander's condition (and patience).
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - March 07, 2017, 01:28 AM