Noctisardor Bypass wound three times her little throat around
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the crappy phone post ! And dun worry lel

It seemed she was not the only one awake. As Semira left the densite, Gwen followed out and crept behind her. She was about to make her presence known to the Medio but she decided that despite the rain, she was rather thirsty. So she left the woman to continue doing what she planned to do and instead crossed part of the territory until she reached the lake. After taking a nice, cool drink to soothe her throat, the Empress lifted her head as a howl echoed through the Bypass. Now her interest was spiked.

It took her a little while to get there, but when she did she was pleased to see Semira already here. Stepping forward, the pale woman made her presence known. "We do indeed," She lifted her tail up in dominance, but kept her expression somewhat friendly. Or, welcoming, perhaps. "I am Gwen, the Empress. Nice to meet you, Circe. " She waited for Semira to introduce herself before continuing. "Is there anything you can offer us? Skill wise? Perhaps a trade you wish to aquire in the future?"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
wound three times her little throat around - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Gwen - March 31, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Gwen - April 01, 2017, 05:37 AM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Circe - April 01, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Semira - April 01, 2017, 09:26 AM