Noctisardor Bypass What a wonder life is
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Gwen @Mawk Permission time!

Illecebra once more was in the throes of heat, her body aching and craving the man she had never managed to have in the most beastial of ways. Her body was hot (literally) and her mind was in the more hormonal of places, creating snappiness and over-protectedness of Mawk and the pack. Though she was moody and off during these times she also was more soft hearted and motherly, and thus she yearned for children. How many heat periods had gone by without her feeling the true touch of Mawk? 3?...maybe 4? She didn't fully know but this time she wanted him.

She would never do so without gaining the proper permissions for what would ultimately result from it. She had to ask Gwen about having children before submitting to her desires, something that had grown quite annoying and tedious (though those thoughts were due to her hormonal raging). So she sat down by the nursery and let out a call, summoning Gwen and adding in a call for Mawk.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk had not missed the scent of Illecebra's heat. The moment he caught it, he began to trot over to her, only moving faster when he heard the howl. He had not been far, luckily, so he made it to her quick. "Cebra," he murmered as he pressed close to her side, nuzzling her neck with all the affection a man could contain. "You think it's time?" he smiled, licking her cheek. The medio was terribly excited about the possibility of starting a family with his love, just the very thought of pups that looked like them both made his heart lurch. He had never really been a family-guy before he met Cebra. Guess that was a good thing that she had changed about him, intentional or not.

He glanced around, searching for the Empress, and hoping silently that she would grant them the permission they needed. Plus, the scent that his mate was giving off was certainly driving him crazy. If he had to wait much longer he'd probably pass out with the effort of just.... keeping himself off Cebra.

Lmao
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
When Gwen heard the howl summoning both her and Mawk, she already guessed what it might be about. And while normally she would have said yes straight away, since both members had been here long enough and were certainly worthy of it, she was slightly more hesitant after hearing about Noor's unexpected encounter. Of course, she might not be pregnant, but it was very likely and having two litters might put a strain on the pack.

But.... they could do it, right?

"Mawk, Cebra," she greeted as she approached the pair finally. The Empress gave them both a look before she understood what they did indeed seek. Plus, the scent from Illecebra was hardly insufficient. "I know what you want, and before I say anything there is a few things to point out." she did not waste time. "Of course, as the father, Mawk, you must be willing to put in extra effort to care for the young." The woman then went on to explain about Noor.

"Now, she probably doesn't wish for me to tell you, but since you are seeking permission to breed you are allowed to recieve this news. Noor was forced to breed a little bit ago," there was clear anger in her voice as she spoke, but Gwen inhaled deeply before continuing much more calmly. "And she may be pregnant. This means more work, but I believe we can do it. If, that is, you are still up to it."

"Yes, I give you my permission, as Empress, to breed. But promise me that you will still pull your weight until you begin to feel the effects of pregnancy. Then, Cebra, you must rest. Feel free to dig your whelping den when the due date draws near. Now, I give you my congratulations on the upcoming pregnancy if you do still wish to go through with it." she said before turning away. "I'm sorry that this was brief, but I believe Mawk is having a hard time controlling himself." A chuckle escaped her muzzle and she padded away with a flick of her tail.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra felt her tail thump against the ground as Mawk showed up first, giving her an affectionate lick on the cheek. Returning the gesture she licked his neck and pressed her forehead against his shoulder lovingly "Yes, I think so" she said softly to answer his question.Gwen showed up next and immediately began speaking stating that she already knew what it was about, to which Illecebra smiled and laughed softly. She silenced herself and listened intently as Gwen mentioned Noor and her issue. A low growl left her maw as her eyes widened, the anger she felt toward whoever had done this making her fur bristle. It didn't matter that she didn't really like Noor, it was still cruel and wrong, it was something that should never happen to any woman or man for that matter.

As Gwen continued she forced herself to settle back down, making a silent promise to check in on Noor in the future. When Gwen finished and turned to leave Illecebra smiled "Thank you Gwen. I will work until I can't do so any further." she said honestly and watched Gwen disappear. Turning to Mawk she gave a sly smile and chuckled "You aren't the only one having....difficulties" she said in a husky tone, giving Mawk a very delibirate once over with her golden eyes. Moving forward and passing in front of his face, she flicked her tail across his nose and turned to look over her shoulder "Shall we?" she asked and ran off, knowing all too well that he would follow.

Last post here! I will make the actual breeding thread next!
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I'll go ahead and archive this <3

Mawk nodded as Gwen spoke, feeling a growl escape his jaws as he heard about Noor. He knew that she did not like him, but nobody should have to go through anything like that. What pained him even more was that he knew that before he met Illecebra, he probably would have done something like that. It made him realise what a horrible, cruel being he had been before his time at Silver Creek.

Well, Skylaris was practically a Goddess for having put up with him for so long.

He shook his head in disbelief before banshing the thoughts from his mind. Once the permission was given, Mawk turned to Cebra only to find she was running away from him. With a playful smirk the wolfdog leapt after her, driven on by the scent she was giving off.