Felltree Marsh painting greys
\\ || //
151 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
random name change!

[table width=85%][tr][td]
She moved and his eyes followed. As she spoke, his ears listened. She was not to give him her name after all; the shewolf was neither the first nor the last woman to refuse him her name, so Komodo shrugged his thickset shoulders and intoned lowly. ”I am from neither here nor there.” He left her questions unanswered in the same manner that she left his, a teasing smile upon his maw. The earthstalker took a step closer, then decided to commit and swept his hips to sit upon the morass. Cleanliness, be damned!

With her place upon the felled tree and his place upon the ground, Komodo found that he needed to tilt his chin up slightly to look at her.  “We’re never alone, kitten.” he responded matter of factly. The angakkuq was thankful for his brazen connection to [and understanding of] the earthly order, but the gravity of this idea was lost of most wolves. Many didn’t believe; and Komodo might not have believed either, had the spirits not taken ahold of his paws and channeled their magic through his being.  When the spirits stopped granting his wishes, he would put an end to his pious nature — but for four long years they never did. 

”I’m new to the area,” His voice was low and gravely and felt heavy against his vocal chords. ”New to most areas.” He was a vagrant. ”I get the feeling you’re new too.”

[/td][/tr][/table]
night clubs & night stalkers
fast women, fast talkers
loose lips, loose limbs
the lovely loveless

Messages In This Thread
painting greys - by Komodo - April 04, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: painting greys - by Ynes - April 07, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: painting greys - by Komodo - April 08, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: painting greys - by Ynes - April 09, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: painting greys - by Komodo - April 10, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: painting greys - by Ynes - April 13, 2017, 09:48 PM