Firefly Glen new day
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
*party crashes*

She had found them. Finally. Liffey had caught their trail over an hour prior and her heart had been pounding ever since. She'd been surprised to discover how many of them there were - Rannoch had only mentioned his brothers. She supposed she had never known exactly how many brothers there really were, but in any event, there was no mistaking his scent amongst them. Rannoch.

When the faint sound of voices touched her ears, Liffey began to run. She felt as though her heart were about to burst from her excitement. She'd been so miserable and lonely since leaving the Caldera, but now it felt like her misery was about to end. In a matter of seconds, she would be turning the page on her unhappy life at the Caldera and starting a new chapter with kindred souls - friends, a new family, a new life that she had only ever dreamed of.

When Liffey came upon them, she slowed considerably. The sight of the crowd was sobering, and she was suddenly very aware that she didn't know about 99% of them. With a shake of her coat, she attempted to settle her nerves before stepping tentatively into view a few yeards away. Her posture was lacking any threat and her head bowed demurely as she searched across the gathered wolves.

When she found Rannoch, her head lifted slightly and she gazed at him, embers smouldering in her eyes. She didn't know exactly what to do or how to do this. He had told her already he had a place for her, but did these other wolves know that? How would they react to her? Should she say anything? She felt something powerful in her chest compelling her to walk straight amongst them to greet the cobalt prince. But that wasn't really her place... At least, she didn't think so. But then, why did it feel like it might be?

Her mind raced as instinct and logic battled, but Liffey remained still, her gaze never wavering from Rannoch.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
new day - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 17, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: new day - by Cypress - April 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: new day - by Rian - April 18, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: new day - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: new day - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 25, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: new day - by Cypress - May 04, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: new day - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: new day - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 10:54 AM
RE: new day - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 17, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: new day - by Cypress - May 20, 2017, 11:50 AM