Noctisardor Bypass They lead me to believe [PACK MEETING]
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She was nearby when her auds caught the howl of the Empress, causing her to head curiously in the woman's direction. The fae's call had sounded excited, and she could only guess what for. Gwen was upon the meeting rock, and Semira nodded respectfully to her before allowing herself to cast her a lopesided grin. She quickly sat down on her flanks, not noticing when her gaze automatically scanned the area for Horosk. She waited quietly for the entire pack to arrive.

Her gaze fell back upon the woman when she began to speak to everyone, adressing the wolves with grace. Semira's eyes lit up at the indication of what this meeting was for, unable to handle her excitement as she glanced around at the other pack members. For a split second she faltered as her name fell from the whisp's maw, until a beaming smile broke her features. Segundo. She managed to keep quiet as Gwen went on, only allowing a small sqeal to slip directly after her name was spoken.

As Noor and Cebra were adressed, she found herself feeling guilty. These woman were just as good as she, but she understood Gwen's reasoning. It would have been extremely hard for them to care for newborns and attend to pack issues. She attempted to meet each of their gazes, letting her respect display in her own. She did not want them to dislike her for any reason. By the time Gwen's speech concluded, she had finally calmed down to a normal level of glee. Therfore, she was able to form a coherant response to Gwen's inquiry, "It's an honor to be at your service Empress, thank you for this opportunity." A warm grin flooded her features.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
They lead me to believe [PACK MEETING] - by Gwen - April 21, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: They lead me to believe [PACK MEETING] - by Semira - April 21, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: They lead me to believe [PACK MEETING] - by Horosk - April 22, 2017, 08:25 AM