Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Titmouse was thankfully quiet as she introduced him to Rannoch. She watched the cobalt male as he studied her young cousin, cringing at the look on her alpha's face as the boy greeted him with a burp. She immediately was regretting this, but the sight of Rannoch making an effort to give her cousin a chance made her swoon ever so slightly. She cast her gaze to Titmouse expectantly, taking in the look on his face with sudden foreboding.

Liffey blinked at the boy as he began to his tirade, dumbfounded. She found it difficult to even keep up with him, but the gist of it was not lost on her. By the end, she had shut her eyes to take a calming breath. Seriously, what was up with this kid. Of all the firebirds that could've gotten lost and ended up stuck with her... She opened her eyes to look at Rannoch, somewhat at a loss.

"Liffey said we could ask if you can stay," she corrected him, giving Titmouse a pointed glance before looking at the young alpha apologetically, "And he's actually my cousin. His parents died so mine raised him and his siblings." The explanation made her look down at the pup again with a sudden, uncomfortable pang of sympathy for the poor little moron.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Liffey - May 03, 2017, 06:46 PM