Noctisardor Bypass The Ire of a Frost Tinged Rose (Pack Tryout)
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"You are welcome," he responded with, only straightening to stand and stretch a bit, only to return to sitting.

It took Cry a second to contemplate his benificial attributes to his negatory ones. He was quite comfortable with hunting, being a patroller of the pack he had briefly resided with, and he had a faint memory of something dealing with pups. He knew he couldn't have sired them, as he never took a mate, but he had taken eye to the pack pups, watching them and having little story-time moments with them. He had recalled teaching one of the survivors of another pack how to hunt, and another to properly announce themselves to another pack without coming off as too-anything.

Carefully chosing his words, he barked humbly to her, "I am loyal to those who I am sworn by, and courage comes with defending them and ensuring their reign through any means, possible. If those are the attributes that you seek in me, then I am the epitome of such a description."

Cry took a second to form his next array, hoping to enrapture the interest of the Alphess even more.

"I am well coordinated in hunting stratagies, relay between rival and allied packs alike of anything desired of the current situation, and providing counsel of battle tactics. I am also honed in patrolwork and being a guard to any who need such protection."

The handsome male chose not to release his skills of assassination, deciding that be left solely up to the future. If she would need it, he would know; he always did.

"And if you were to accept me, I will put every single trait up for your own success.", he promised.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ire of a Frost Tinged Rose (Pack Tryout) - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 02:17 AM