Blackfeather Woods I can't convince you
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

She couldn't shake the feeling that everything had happened too fast - that Nemesis' absence had been too easy. As much as Nyx despised her, she could not deny that the woman had spirit and a strange loyalty to the woods alone. Not only that, but she seemed to have taken none of her brothers with her, wherever she had gone. It was as if she had simply vanished, caught by the wind and blown to where she wouldn't be a bother to the two anymore. This didn't seem like her style.

Not many could surprise Nyx, but when the purring from behind her broke the silence of the woods her ears flicked curiously. How Damien had been able to sneak up on her, she had no idea. She blamed the birds' evil, staring eyes for distracting her - or perhaps Damien really was a shadow. She shifted her form, looking behind and up to find him. Simply thinking. She answered. Victory has come easy to us this time... She went on, concern finding a way into her slightly accented voice. Too easy? She questioned with a light frown.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 18, 2017, 12:27 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 18, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 24, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 24, 2017, 05:17 PM