Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"They are my family and I could call them right now, you know that." She doubted that would be enough to sway him to leave, but it was worth a try. "I am the Alphess here and I care for them like they care for me. We've been through more than you might think." She had her friends to back her up, but how would she get them to come? She prayed silently that another of them would come patrolling or hunting this way. "I-If you cared for me so much, Storm, then why didn't you give me chance to recover? You never left me alone to think. I... needed time." He knew what she was talking about. Her fathers death had hit her hard, even harder than her mother's had. Perhaps it was because with her mother, they had all known it was coming. Death was unavoidable for the poor woman. But with her father, there had been a chance for him. But he had failed to get over his wife's death.

Gwen glanced down at the sachel he brought as he unravelled it to reveal.... a skull? A wolf skull? At first she thought it was Julie. Perhaps it was Julie. As Storm talked, the Empress felt her fears growing again, almost seeming to swallow her whole as she stared at the skull in horror. Storm spoke of her second love. Could it... could it be? She let out a pained whine, almost feeling her heart cave in on itself. "What... What... That's not......" But was it? Was it Knew? "¿Pobre Knew, es que usted? Lo siento mucho," She mumbled in Spanish, closing her eyes for a moment. Perhaps it wasn't Knew. There was always a chance that her ex-mate was just messing with her, but if that was the case then how did he know about her love? How long ago had this man entered the Teekon? Had he been watching her all this time? The Ice Queen held the tears back, willing herself not to cry in front of Storm. But her legs wobbled for a moment, her love for the thin wolf almost making her collapse with grief. No, it couldn't be. It... couldn't. She wouldn't let herself think like that.

The dark wolf in front of her spoke again, with his damn smile. He said the other man's name. He really did know Knew, then. "K-Knew was there for me. He.... He gave me time. You didn't." Her heart lurched again, thinking about the goofy wolf's grin. He was supposed to be here, as her Emperor. He had vanished, though.... was that Storm's doing? Was that why her ex-mate was here with a skull? Had he killed Knew? The man she had grown to love?
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM