Morningside Cuesta Stop there, and let me correct it
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
AW! Anyone want to hunt with Kier?

The rabbit lowered itself again, munching on the patch of grass it had seemingly claimed. It was alone, and rather plump. Kieran needed to brush up on his hunting, and this was the perfect opportunity! He'd take it to a cache later. The young hunter was crouched ever so close, and lucking the rabbit was upwind of him, so it hadn't caught his scent. He waited a moment longer before leaping and pinning the mammal between his paws. He ended its life swiftly with a bite to the neck, not wanting to prolong its pain.

Then he carried its body to a nice shady place under a tree, sitting down to rest for a moment as his gaze scanned the area around him.
English * French
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Khoe was confident that she could take a bit of time to herself without it being an ordeal back at home. Although Auntie Spot had been keeping a ridiculously loose watch on Heartha, Daddy @Grayday was back at home, and Dawn was only a call away. It was about time she started spending more time with the pups, Khoe thought; they were getting older and they'd begin to remember things soon, and she hoped that their sister would be one of them. 

The smell of a fresh kill wafted past her, pulling her toward to the source. It was the child they called Kieran, and it seemed he'd found himself a meal. Khoe chuffed and drew near, though not so near that he felt threatened. Good job, she complimented, a small smile on her lips, Have you been practicing?

Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The boy was still hoping for the slightly cooler months to come. Perhaps that might seem strange to some, but he really was not a fan of the heat. Summer was tiring - though at least there was still plenty of prey. In winter that became a problem sometimes, but at least he wasn't melting. Then again, something about the thick layers of snow that built up chilled him to the bone. Literally and figuratively. He assumed that it was because of the many disasters last winter had brought. The only winter he'd experienced as of yet. He lost his home, his mother, and his sister all in one season. Yeah, maybe he didn't want winter to come yet. Or at all. Something cooler, though, would be much appreciated.

The padding of paws approaching steadily caught his attention, and the young hunter peered upwards to see Khoe. Neither had really spoken to each other, but he knew a little about her. After all, they were in the same pack and it wasn't like he didn't hear anything about her while conversing with others or simply catching them part-way through a conversation of their own. Nothing bad, though, not at all. He smiled at her, nodding with a wag of his tail. "Thanks, and yeah - I'm still working on getting the hunter trade." His mind then wandered for a moment, and he glanced at Khoe again. "I was going to fill the caches a little more today, do you want to help me hunt something after I eat this...? Oh, and do you want to share it with me?"
English * French