Dragoncrest Cliffs bulldog? or pug :o
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
He nodded and nodded, feeling like a drowsy pirate at sea. While mother had not done this particular procedure right before his eyes, he knew enough to help - or so he thought. As the bird explained, he could not keep his eyes off the other's lips. They were strangely hypnotic, the way the danced the boy's concerns and troubles. Sirio smiled then. It's like you've gone prancing in rose bushes, but have no fear. I'm sure my paws still work fine, and together we'll get that nasty thorn out of your way. He reassured. While his first thought went to cleaning, he presumed it was better to first get the mangy thing out first. With his teeth? That didn't seem very hygienic, but it would have to suffice.

Though he needed something to cover the wound so they could walk to water. It had to be cleaned, somehow, and salty water would, perhaps, do just the trick. And when that was over, he could wrap it again. Those sticky cobwebs would do - there were plenty in bushes and against trees. A stick to apply it - just magnificent. Firstly, little bird, I'll try and get the mangy thing out from there. I'll carry you to water if I must, so we can get it cleaned. Will you let me wrap it in cobwebs before and after your bath? He explained, already looking around for a sturdy stick to help him with this "operation".
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Messages In This Thread
bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 07:48 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 18, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 18, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 21, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Sirio - August 22, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: bulldog? or pug :o - by Bobby - August 23, 2017, 12:41 PM