King Elk Forest Tell me, Grandson
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Burke offers sound advice: to ensure that the ranks are well balanced so that Tindómë is not forced to rely on others. The idea of being anything other than self-sufficient does not, admittedly, sit well with the druid. Yet, he will never force a certain trade on his members: that is their choice and he feels they should pursue their passions. Just as he pursues his own. “I know,” Mato speaks when Burke lectures him on needing to know what trades his members seek to obtain. It makes him feel as if he’s being a sloppy leader, but the problem is, some of his members didn’t know what they wished to do upon the founding and Mato had not seen fit to pressure at that point. “Trajan seeks to be guardian and I work towards the trade and specialty myself.” At least he has something tangible to offer Burke this time. “I will greet strangers with caution, to get right to the point of why they are at our borders and to be especially weary of those that do not rise alarm to their presence. AndI expect my guardians to uphold that.” Tindómë is not a secret and he has nothing to hide but that does not mean he has to ( or has any desire ) to reveal all his cards in one sitting, either. There is a fine line between giving information and giving too much information.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 19, 2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 22, 2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 25, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 31, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 31, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - September 07, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - September 11, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - September 24, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - September 24, 2017, 11:38 AM