Neverwinter Forest you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh does not stop when the other speaks up again but her stare has softened, acknowledging the words as if she were considering them. Her tail lashes once as she realizes the wolf is closing the distance between them with slow, calculated steps. Her eyes drop as she watches the way she moves. She speaks again, offering her something no one else has—not that she has seen many in her time alone—and this time she comes to a stop. Her grip on the hind leg only tightens. She has no reason to believe the stranger and yet she doesn't want to be alone anymore. She misses the home the strath had provided for her and what she has without them will not be the same but going back seems like a chance she had a lifetime ago.

Light green eyes flicker back and forth for some kind of out but she doesn't make a move, even if one way is wide open. Instead, she tightens her grip on the fox and remains in place with the only indication of friendliness she offers with a few shakes of her tail.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies - by Mallaidh - September 10, 2017, 12:25 PM