Neverwinter Forest you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh doesn’t want to let the fox go but Eske keeps her distance once she’s stopped. She’s not tried to take it back away from her. She’d given it to her in the first place, out of the blue, and even if her stomach rumbled its upset, she doesn’t feel the long stretch of hunger anymore. While it may be discomfort, it’s something different, and surely the feeling will go away. And if it doesn’t, or it does and hunger is once more replaced, she’s offered a place to stay among others. A scouting mission. She quietly thinks of the wolf she met near the borders of her own home, realizing that’s the last place she’d been close to her family. Her eyes flicker to the ground and slowly, she drops the fox, licks her lips, and expectantly looks to the older woman for further guidance.Mallaidh doesn’t want to let the fox go but Eske keeps her distance once she’s stopped. She’s not tried to take it back away from her. She’d given it to her in the first place, out of the blue, and even if her stomach rumbled its upset, she doesn’t feel the long stretch of hunger anymore. While it may be discomfort, it’s something different, and surely the feeling will go away. And if it doesn’t, or it does and hunger is once more replaced, she’s offered a place to stay among others. A scouting mission. She quietly thinks of the wolf she met near the borders of her own home, realizing that’s the last place she’d been close to her family. Her eyes flicker to the ground and slowly, she drops the fox, licks her lips, and expectantly looks to the older woman for further guidance.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies - by Mallaidh - September 12, 2017, 05:38 PM