Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie’s face went blank and expressionless and his tail went stiff as he braced himself against his sister’s impact. He planted his feet firmly to the ground, but to no avail. He rolled over onto his side when she struck him, and he rolled his eyes when she proceeded to lick him.

When the assault was finished, he got back on his feet and answered his sister’s question. “That is not entirely accurate,” he said, having returned to his normal monotone voice. “I lost your trail after a storm. It took quite awhile to find you after that.” It was actually by luck that he finally found her, but he wasn’t going to admit to that.

“I am pleased that you are well, though you had Mother worried.” Weetzie had also worried for her, but that was another thing he wouldn’t admit. He hesitantly added, “Father requested that I convey... his blessings... to his favorite daughter, though to my knowledge, you are his only daughter.”
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM