Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

a long series of cackles escape her wriggling form as the grin drops off his face - now theres the monotone boy she knows and loves. she doesn't stand when he does, opting instead to roll around the grass at his feet and grin up at him over raised paws, only to roll her eyes when he speaks of their parents. "aw, jeez, they've gotta get over it." she loves her parents - she does! - but they are not the end-all-be-all of parental figures and they are certainly not worth leaving behind the big wide world and her angel-faced baby for, sorry-not-sorry. 

the starlet springs to her feet, still grinning widely. "sorry y'got caught up in that hellstorm too," she says with a twinge of guilt, "it was pretty bad, yeah? i lost juú for a while too." the worst month of her life, in fact, but that's neither here nor there: we're presently focused on the present occupied by her monochromed-monotone bore of a brother. "so, y'found me - what's next for weetz-weetz?" she asks playfully, her tail wagging - excited to have the folks most important to her back in her life.
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM