Wheeling Gull Isle Are you guys still around?
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat looked out over the sea. He wasn't sure how to get off this piece of land. He would stay here until Hemlock would leave. He was loyal to her. After all, he even followed her while that would mean he would never see Lagan again. Tapat knew that if he would look for the boy he would forget and lose his way. Which meant he would be completely alone again.

The pale boy looked up with a hint of surprise when he heard the chuff. He didn't remember the female, she wasn't familiar to him. Then again, it wasn't really a surprise for him. He turned towards her and wagged his tail. Tapat was always friendly. He never bared his teeth to anyone, really. He disliked the concept of being alone. His ears swiveled forward when she started to talk. She seemed nice. "I'm Tapat!"

Tapat shook his head. "I don't mind!," he spoke with a cheerful smile on his lips. Did he look lonely? It was probably was because he was thinking of all the wolves he missed. "Um. Sort of. I was thinking of all the wolves that aren't here, and I don't know why. It was strange because before I couldn't remember anyone but my parents... But now I am older and I do remember all the wolves that aren't here," he stated.

Tapat looked thoughtful for a while. It was quite a conceptual concept for the teenager. Tapat didn't feel like an adult. He would forget things. It made him feel stupid. He looked at the female and then realized that what he had said might be weird. "I can't remember things well, only when they are repeated a lot," he explained. He looked a bit defeated. 'I'm Tapat by the way."
Messages In This Thread
Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 13, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 15, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 28, 2017, 01:31 PM