Wheeling Gull Isle Are you guys still around?
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Random Event 
Tapat was cheerful and eager to please most of the time. This had been one of the rare moments that he would sit and think about what he knew. Especially with the wolves he had been close with and where those wolves were at the moment. It was a strange concept for him. Tapat nodded at what she was saying. "But then after that, we can always make new friends," he then offered. A great Tapat-like thought.

Tapat was extremely surprised to hear that she would forget things too. He wagged his tail and looked surprised. He never heard about others forgetting things. "You do?," he asked, sounding amazed. He didn't feel so weird anymore. "It is okay if you don't remember my name," he offered kindly and wagged his tail.

She repeated her name, though for Tapat it didn't feel like it. "Fae," he repeated. "Fae, Fae, Fae." He looked at her and took a good sniff of her scent. "I will try to remember it from now on," he spoke with a hopeful smile. He then looked out over the sea. "The water is everywhere around us," he commented then, pointing out the obvious. Perhaps the best way to keep him inside a territory. "I can't even remember how I got here," he then whined.
Messages In This Thread
Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 13, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 15, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 28, 2017, 01:31 PM