Wheeling Gull Isle Are you guys still around?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The pale boy shifted back a little from the water, as if concerned by her words. She smiled gently, glancing out again at the horizon. She was glad, at least, that he was not completely alone here. There were wolves he knew. "Perhaps. A lot of us washed up here during that storm, I believe. I remember we found a cave and sheltered there until it ended. When it did we all met up in a sort of meeting." Faeryn hummed slightly as she remembered the cold evening. "There were quite a lot of us." Too, the Beta was rather glad that he decided to stay, even if it had been a quick pick for him. She was not one to turn down friendship, and Tapat did seem like he would be a good friend, even if he forgot things sometimes. The blue-hued wolfess chuckled a little, turning to face him again. "That's good. I like friends too." 

"I haven't met Hemlock yet. I should probably do that at some point," She mused, adding it to a list of things to do in her brain. Meeting all of the wolves here was a task at the very least, and she intended to complete it. "Well, I'm glad. I have time for friends at the moment as well," Faeryn nodded, wagging her tail a little.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 09, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 09, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 10, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 13, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Faeryn - October 15, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Are you guys still around? - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:07 AM