Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya glanced back long enough to see Lyra attacking the pale-coated interloper. Her ears flickered excitedly toward Hydra, relaying the situation, only for her to let out a frustrated huff when she saw that this was not actually the case. Still, the girl could see some merit in enaging the stranger-girl in petty play. Perhaps they could arrange a fall for her, or perhaps this was just a good way to lull her into a sense of security -

Despite their many and heated discussions on the topic, they'd not yet come to a conclusion on what ought to be done about the "Liffey Problem", as it had been dubbed.

"Spiffy's it!" Alya shouted to Hydra, informing the head of the situation. Then, Alya doubed back just enough that she was equidistant from both Lyra and Hydra before taking off once more.

They'd decided that a 'fun nickname' might help keep Rannoch's hideous friend off-balance. They just hadn't figured out anything that was both ambiguous and mildly insulting enough. Spiffy had been the best they could come up with.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Alya - October 15, 2017, 10:45 PM