Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey cantered lightly along after the triplets, frowning at their calls of "encouragement". They didn't seem willing to simply leave her in their dust, instead calling to her to continue her pursuit of them. For a moment, she began to wonder if they actually did want to include her in their game. Logic told her that it was simply her longing to truly be liked by these three that was tricking her into believing this. Intuition told her the didn't mean as well as they seemed to, and Liffey was one to trust herself.

All of that being what it was, the fact remained that her ruse did not seem to be performing the way she'd intended. Liffey continued at her slow pace for a while longer, debating her next move. Lightning flashed overhead, followed by rumbling thunder. She needed to get home to Rannoch, and it occurred to her then that the only way she was going to be able to do that was to play their stupid little game and relinquish the title of "it". Then, she too would be allowed to run away, just like the three dark shadows ahead of her.

They were perched upon ledges above her - three black shapes with glinting, skies blue eyes. Liffey hesitated as she leapt along the crags after them, slowing to a near stop for a few seconds before lightning flashed again and the Blackthorn seized that moment of potential distraction to leap onto the same plane as one of them - Hydra maybe? - and put on a burst of speed, darting right towards the girl on artfully placed paws. She'd spent a great deal of time in the Sunspire mountains, trying to train herself to be as lithe and agile on mountain ledges as Airi had been. She did not have the skill of the panther, but that didn't mean she hadn't honed her talents into something worth bragging about.

At least, she hoped.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Liffey - November 18, 2017, 06:20 PM