Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Well, at least their family fun time wouldn't be completely wasted. Alya loved pretending. As Lyra darted away from her, she put on a meek, startled expression and called out, "Hydra! Alli! Wait up!" in a worry-tinged falsetto.

Soft and sweet, she thought to herself. With a hidden steel.

The trick to being Lyra was that she was every bit as dangerous, cruel, and devious as Alya and Hydra - it was just that she never showed it, and no one but the Cerberus knew. It was difficult to play such a masterfully evil wolf, and Alya could never quite do her justice. But it wasn't as though Liffey would ever be able to tell.

Alya-Lyra darted after her sisters, lagging behind them by several feet and 'slipping' a few times on the more difficult slopes. "Hy!" she entreated once more, her voice full of mixed hurt and acceptance - hinting at emotional fissures that weren't really there. Let Liffey think there was a place where a wedge could be driven between them. A place where she might fit, given a bit of time and compassion.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Alya - December 10, 2017, 11:05 AM