Redhawk Caldera i’ll digest you one kiss at a time
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
by the time they were leaving, portia didn't have much to bring home... in fact, it wasn't even worth wrapping. she handed it off to raven, who she assumed would appreciate it, and set off after her alpha, ready to return home to her babies... and her garden, ugh her garden. she, actually, didn't mind leaving wildfire here. it was the best option for her health, and while she of course would've loved to have her back home with them-- her health came first. besides, hux was very capable (she'd decided the past few days here) and the caldera was family to the fiery she-wolf, she saw no qualms with the plan.

she stood a few paces behind thuringwethil, her tail low but swaying calmly at her ankles. she was ready to go, to see her babies, and whatever was going on now was getting in the way of that.

portia could not relate to eljay... at all. she cared little for her mother and sisters. in fact, she could go the rest of her life without hearing from them and have no problems-- she'd done a fantastic job at that so far. but, falling into place with elwood and finley-- portia couldn't imagine having dalia and sirio torn from her grasp. she hesitated, awaiting the commanders answer, before speaking up. "they can travel with me," she offered, glancing to her niece and nephew. she could keep a close eye on them-- easy, especially since she didn't have any herbs to keep track of now. she added with a small smile, "if they'd like."
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 11, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Eljay - October 11, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Étoille - October 11, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Blixen - October 11, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Elwood - October 11, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Dio - October 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 12, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Portia - October 13, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Artaax - October 13, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Blixen - October 13, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Finley - October 14, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Eljay - October 18, 2017, 06:01 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 30, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Dio - November 05, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - November 13, 2017, 10:45 AM