Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

Erika was the first to arrive. It was to be expected, since she resided closer to the lake than Majesty. He would take a while in coming, having to cut through Ravensblood Forest, and follow two rivers. She sighed softly and lay by the lake, staring at her reflection as she waited for Majesty to arrive, if he ever did. Not to long ago she would have been frightened to even glance at the hideous blemish on her face. But the Wheeling Gull Isle's alpha had changed all that with one word.

Beautiful.

He was the first to ever call her that since she was two years old. Beautiful. In French, it would be beau or belle. Did he truly see her like that? After she made it back to Silvertip Mountain, she rushed to the nearest pool and gazed at herself in the waters, trying to see what he saw in her. Was she really beautiful to him or was that just his way of being nice? He was scared of her when they first met. Who wouldn't be?

Beautiful.

She sighed and struck the waters absentmindedly and watched the ripples as they shattered the lake's stillness. She would have to wait for his arrival to know what he really thought.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hiii! Sorry! I've been uber busy all day. (This has been happening a lot lately... >.<) I am here to finally respond! Yay! Oh, also, sorry for the length. You don't have to match it at all.

Majesty got up early that morning, stretching a little more than usual for the long journey ahead. It would take him an hour at least to get to where he wanted to go, though he thoroughly looked forward to the run. He had gone farther distances in a day on a whim before. This time, at least, he had a purpose. He was going to see Erika, the she-wolf with the coat of inky black and eyes as bright as a full moon. The thought of seeing her again warmed his blood and put a bounce in his step as he quickly jogged the perimeter of the island, renewing the scent markers. Luckily, it seemed quiet this morning. No new recruits to handle, for once.

He caught a rabbit in the small forest where he made his den. He would need a light meal for the journey. Then, with a happy bark, he took off for the mainland that already-warm summer day, plunging into the ocean water with a vigor he had not felt in quite some time. The knowledge that he would have to pass through Ravensblood Forest to get to his beautiful she-wolf deterred him only a little. He would skirt the edges and move quickly...

By the time he reached Greatwater Lake early that afternoon, he was panting quite heavily. If he'd had sweat glands - which wolves do not - he'd have been covered in dampness. But he didn't mind. Because he could see her. She stared at her reflection in the water. He smiled to himself as he slowed to a walk, and called out, "Miss Erika, my beautiful. I am here. And you, my dear, are a sight for sore eyes. My paws are killing me, but my heart is light. You are well worth the run it took to get here." He smiled again and came closer to her. And then he stood before her, looking kindly down at her, eyes crinkling with joy. "How are you... Ma Belle?"

It was just about the only French he knew, but he hoped it would be enough for her. So he sounded cheesy. He didn't care. He fully intended to woo her all that was necessary. Of course, he knew what would happen should Jinx find out, but... If it came to that, he would storm Silvertip if it meant saving Erika.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
It's alright. :) Oh, should I put Majesty and Erika's "affair(? would you call it that?)" in the Behind the Scenes thread in Silvertip?

At the sound of panting and heavy paws hitting the ground, Erika's head turned if a bit quickly. She was rewarded with the sight of Majesty in all of his majestic aura running towards her. As he drew near he called out to her. My beautiful. he called her. She smiled, her tail wagging happily behind her. He sounded like one of the princes in a fairytale calling up to his lady love, wooing her with flowery speeches. The disfigured wolf never, ever thought that such words would be attributed to her. Majesty finally grew close, smiling down at her with his lovely kind eyes. How are you...Ma Belle?

She almost laughed at the sound of it. Ma Belle? Since when did he know French? She smiled back at his cheesiness sincerely. "I am well...Ma Beau." She stood and nuzzled his face, then stepped back and tilted her head with curiousity. "Since when did you know French?"
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Uhh... I don't know. Doesn't the Behind the Scenes thread count for stuff you want Jinx to know so that it affects Erika's place in the pack? Unless you wanna get kicked out, I would suggest not putting it in there. Maybe just PM her instead and tell her but tell her that you don't want her to find out ICly. Or something.

Majesty chuckled as Erika reached up to nuzzle his face. It tickled slightly, and when she pulled away, he was disappointed. He chuckled again as she asked him how long he had known French. "I don't," he replied honestly. He leaned down and pressed the side of his face against hers, burying his nose into the fur of her neck and taking a deep breath to inhale her scent. "Not really," he murmured. "I know only a few words and phrases, so please don't start speaking in French or I will automatically assume you're cursing at me and don't want me to know about it."

He pulled back and gave a laugh - something he didn't do very often. There were butterflies in his stomach, but he didn't mind. He was happy. He cleared his throat, and looked down into her eyes. "Erika," he said, taking the Miss away from her name for the first time. "I have to ask you a question." He took a deep breath. "Would you... Would you allow me... to court you? I think I..." He gave a shaky breath, swallowing down the butterflies. "I think I love you."
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I'll do that after I post this and see what she says.

I don't. Majesty said as he pressed his face against hers, nuzzling her neck. If wolves could blush, then Erika would be stark red at the moment. She didn't try to move away from him or push him away however. It was just the fact that the gesture was so intimate and sudden. The alpha admitted he did not know much French, and asked her not to speak to him in her native tongue, lest he mistake it for cursing. They both laughed at the notion. "I don't think I would ever curse at you Majesty." she chuckled.

When their mirth ended, Majesty cleared his throat and looked down on her. Erika blinked in surprise. He looked ready to say something important. She gazed back up at him with wide yellow eyes, ready to hear what he had to say. Erika... he began. This had to be serious; it was the first time he said her name without the formal title 'Miss' in front of it. Would you allow me to court you? I think...I love you.

Erika was rendered silent for a few brief moments. "C-court....moi..?" She was torn at that moment. "Oh, Majesty, of course I would, but...." she looked up at his eyes, distraught. "Madame Jinx...if she found out...if any Silvertip wolves found out..." she murmured, full of fear.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Did you get my PM about our plot?

Majesty's face alighted in joy for a moment, and then a second later he turned away, crushed. Erika was right, of course. They couldn't be together. Not as long as she was in Silvertip and he was the Alpha of Wheeling Gull Isle. Jinx... If Jinx found out, she would chase Erika from the pack. Or worse - try to kill her. -- No! He couldn't think like that. It wouldn't help anything. Still... her refusal broke his heart, though he tried his damnedest not to show it when he turned to face her again.

His face seemed stuck in a permanent expression of deadpan. "You're right, Miss Erika. Of course you're right. We could never... I mean. You could get hurt because of me. I... I should never have agreed to come here. She will smell me on you. I am sorry." He bowed his head, blinking furiously to get rid of the sting of tears in his eyes while his head was down so that she wouldn't see. And then a spark of hope flared in his chest.

"Perhaps, though... Perhaps you could... come live with my pack? We would all be glad to have you. I hope you know that." He looked up at her once again, desperation shining in his eyes. "Please... At least think about it... For me. I love you."
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Yeah I did, sorry for not answering. Also, Jinx gives us her OOC approval. :)

They both were upset at this moment. Both of them wanted to be with the other, which could have happened smoothly if it not been for Majesty leaving the pack. But now he was a traitor to Silvertip, and if she was found with him they would both be hurt....or worst. "B-but Majesty..." she began to say.

His head turned upwards and he gazed at her again, this time with desperation in his eyes. Come live with me... he pleaded. Erika felt tears welling in her eyes. "Majesty....I want you to court me....but...I want to stay in Silvertip...I know you do not like it zere...but I do...." she said, close to sobbing. "Maybe we could work zis out....I love you Majesty...but I want to stay in my own pack...."
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Yay! Drama!

Majesty saw the tears welling up in Erika's eyes and humphed. "Now, now, Ma Belle, don't you start crying too." He leaned down and swiped his tongue along her nose, giving her a smile to try and lighten the mood some. When she said she loved him, his chest swelled like a balloon with happiness, though it was tainted some by the fact that she didn't want to leave Silvertip. He was afraid this was going to come between them in the end. He wanted to ask her what she saw in the wolves there that compelled her to stay, but he didn't because he didn't feel like arguing with her.

Instead, he said, "Perhaps... over time, I can... change your mind. Until then, I think we should continue to keep this a secret. And you must bathe in water before returning to Silvertip Mountain every time. I swear, if anyone finds out, and you get hurt because of this, I will never forgive myself." He shook his head, looking grim. And then his face went back its usual jovial expression. "But you will court me, yes?" He smiled at her lovingly as he asked it. "And not just because I call you beautiful?" he teased.
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She bent her head and let the tears flow down her muzzle. Why did he have to go? Why did he have to save that intruder? He could have stayed a bit longer...Her eyes were opened as she felt Majesty's tongue on her nose. She looked up at him, and he smiled at her kindly. He still wanted her to be with him, she didn't think that that would change. But he consented, offering to keep it a secret. She nodded, agreeing with him.

"Yes, I will court you, Majesty." she smiled up at him. She laughed at his teasing comment. "And non, not just because you call me zat. Zough I zink I finally realized I loved you when you did."
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Dear Lord, I love her accent! ^_^ Also, this may or may not be my last post on here. It depends on whether you want to continue it further after your next post. Tell me OOCly whether it's over or not next time you post, okay? Also, I'm going to use this to get EXP for finding a mate in-game.

Majesty was full of joy - a joy he had not felt in a long, long time. Things had, it seemed, been recently looking up for him. He had his own pack, and now, he had a mate. He wasn't sure if his courtship with Erika would last, simply because of the distance and wolves between them, but he hoped it would. And he hoped one day he could convince her that coming and living with him on the island was a good thing. But he also knew he was perhaps thinking too far ahead. He would see how their relationship went first. If it was meant to be, then it was meant to be. If it wasn't, he would be heartbroken, but at least he would know for sure.

"Erika," he murmured, smiling at her. "Thank you." Slowly, he leaned down and gently pressed the side of his face against hers again. But this time, his face touched the side of hers that she hated. He rubbed his muzzle along the scarred, deformed, always-hidden right half of her face. Without flinching. Without holding his breath. This was a part of her, along with all the other parts of her. And though he knew she hated it about herself, he hoped he could make her see that she should love all parts of herself.

"You truly are beautiful, Erika," he said, and then chuckled, the sound rumbling through his chest. He hoped she would hear it and shudder in pleasure. He - apparently - had that affect on females. They all seemed to enjoy his chuckle. This made him happy. But now there was no other female for him than her. Erika. "My Erika."
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I love accents. They're so cool to hear and write. :) Yeah, I guess we could wrap this up for now, maybe start a new one later?

Majesty did something that no one had ever done before. Something so surprising that she sucked in air and was as still as a statue. Majesty pressed his face against her scarred half, rubbing his muzzle against the scars, bruises, and craters there. For a moment, she forgot how to breath, how to move, how to think. But then she unconciously pressed back. He pulled away then, and part of her felt disappointed. She wanted him to sit there and snuggle with her. If they were mates now, then that was allowed.

You are truly beautiful, Erika he said, a chuckle rumbling in his chest. Erika felt a shudder go through her. It was truly pleasing to hear and she wanted to hear it again, maybe pressed against his chest.... She shook the thoughts from her head. Not now, she would have to wait for that...if they could even get that close. For now she rubbed her muzzle against his, a smile on her lips. "Ma Majesté..." she said back.