Chimera Fields All the World is Calm and Peaceful
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie thought Ty seemed rather naive, entirely unaware of the prejudice that he and his sister had faced, but when he thought about it, Ty’s answer was probably about the best he could have hoped for. ‘ I don't see why they wouldn't.’ Even if she didn’t understand such prejudice, her statement indicated to him that she had not even thought to discriminate against his sister. He also appreciated her clear and direct response to his objection. “I see,” he said to Ty, “My sister and I have both experienced prejudice in the past, but if she is to be judged by her behavior rather than pedigree, I cannot object.” He certainly had other concerns, but they were reasons for joining a pack rather than reasons against it.

His sister, on the other paw, did not give a clear answer to his question. Instead of answering his one question, she chided, exaggerated, and beat around the proverbial bush. Had they fully accepted her? He still didn’t know, but she did say, ‘I think you’ll like ‘em all too.’ He was unsure about being exposed to a large group of wolves, but the last time he had been dragged into such a situation, it turned out to be a positive experience. He remembered liking Red and Bird as well as Kinkajuu. “So, you wish for me to meet them? I do believe that would put my mind at ease.” He turned to Ty and asked, “Would that be acceptable? Also, you mentioned ‘a pack of skilled wolves’. If I may ask, what specific skills does your pack require?”
Messages In This Thread
All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 20, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 01:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 23, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 23, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 24, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 24, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 24, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 27, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 28, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 29, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - November 02, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - November 04, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - November 05, 2017, 11:39 AM