Fox's Glade you look so cool
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The smaller she made herself to be, the larger his confidence grew. Staring down at her, he felt himself to have all of the control, both over the situation and her. The feeling wasn’t something that he was originally unaccustomed to, but it had certainly been a long time since it’d filled such a great part of him. In the back of his mind, he could understand a faint concept of gratitude felt towards her for being so meek and, due to that, reminding him that he wasn’t some powerless child. As the thought translated from the back of his mind to the front, it morphed into a desire to share with her—which he refrained from following through with, curiosity piqued by her words.

“If you don’t want to eat it, then why were you after it?” questioned the albino, devilish gaze seeking to lock with hers. It’s not like he didn’t know what it was like to kill solely for sport but, for some odd reason, he just couldn’t place that as being the force driving her. Something about it didn’t make sense, thus leaving him without a proper answer and the need to acquire one.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 04, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - November 08, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - November 21, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - December 06, 2017, 04:32 AM
RE: you look so cool - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: you look so cool - by Xan - December 08, 2017, 04:50 AM