Whitefish River With each sunrise brings a new adventure
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He noticed the other bowing his head with a smile and automatically, Flint found himself copying the male's motions, his blue eyes still watching him quietly as they shimmered in the dense light of the lingering sun. Quickly, Flint turned to gaze around the open lands, his good ear remained arched forward, still listening to the man's friendly introduction and question as he spoke. And swiftly he turned to face the male once more, the young hybrid offering a wag of his tail and a small nod of his head to the man's first question, ”A pleasure Aditya and I do travel alone, yes. I came from the East.” He said, a slight gloomy expression befalling him for a second as his salmon colored tongue escaped his jaws to briefly lick at his snout. It wasn't a pleasant experience all the time, venturing the lands by ones self, but Flint couldn't ignore the fire burning within him, the yearn for adventure was too strong – so even if it meant that he had to do it alone.. he did.

Though now, Flint's mind thought about the man's second question, his good ear laying against his head as the stump merely twitched, ”I've no family within these parts.” He stated, ”I left them when I decided to journey away from my home in the East.” He added, a small smile managing to tug at the corner of his lips as he then fell silent, a curious but somewhat saddened glint being held within his gaze as he observed the mixed brown wolf before him. Flint hadn't thought of home since arriving within the Teekons and now that Aditya had brought up the subject, the hybrid couldn't help but feel a tad bit terrible about the whole concept. He hadn't taken the time to even consider how they were doing back home without him. Damn.
Messages In This Thread
With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 15, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 16, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Moor - November 16, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 22, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 26, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - November 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - November 29, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 05, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 09, 2017, 11:41 AM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 10, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: With each sunrise brings a new adventure - by Flint - December 22, 2017, 04:58 PM