Blacktail Deer Plateau The Bitterness to Touch These Lips
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although her words were nasty, he concurred quietly, "It is unfair." He wished he could change his feelings. He could fake them, of course, but that would be a disservice to both of them. "You deserve someone who loves you deeply and wholeheartedly. I'm sorry I can't be that guy anymore." Although she probably didn't see it or believe it, Peregrine was truly sorry.

He didn't disagree with her other remark, though he made no reply to it. Although he currently took the blame mostly upon his own shoulders, he knew he wasn't the only one at fault. Hawkeye had nursed the pups (he would've done so, if he could've) but he wasn't the only one to notice her distance and shortcomings in every other aspect of life, from her relationship to her leadership capabilities. Presently, he didn't feel the need to be mean and point these things out to her.

"I'm going to give you your space, then I'd love to talk again once we've both had some time to process, if you're willing to do that. If not for me, then think of our kids. Whatever happens, let's do whatever makes this least painful for them," were Pegrine's closing words, which hopefully put the selfish thoughts of kidnap and flight out of her mind. He might have been a failure as a mate, yet he was a damn good father, and nothing could or would come between Peregrine and his kids.

Biting back a sigh, Peregrine gave Hawkeye a long, lingering look, then turned and left her.
Messages In This Thread
The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 23, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 24, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 29, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 30, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 04, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 02:47 PM