King Elk Forest who died and left aristotle in charge of ethics?
25 Posts
Ooc —
He’s skeptical, she can tell, but he doesn’t want to admit it directly. A smirk forms on her features and she looks off, insulted. “It’s a lot of work flirting with everything that breathes. I told you I take my job seriously, sweets,” she tells him with a quirk of her brow. She’s sometimes surprised by how easy it is to make him squirm but she can’t deny it’s a little fun. Maybe she’s picked up a new hobby. She adds it to the list but she doesn’t tell him about it just yet.

“Well, my brothers found this mushroom that grew near our pack that was… well, it got us kinda high. And we’d eat it and then chase rabbits,” she says though there’s a strike of confusion. Were they actually rabbits, if anything at all? Her brows knit together as she thinks about it, but brushes it off. “Got us in trouble a time or two, though,” she says with a swish of her tail. Delight’s a leader after all. “But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: who died and left aristotle in charge of ethics? - by Sunflower - January 06, 2018, 06:54 AM