Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Before long, a woman appeared on the scene--god, she was magnificent. Creamy white pelt, a ruff of fire and gold, with striking eyes. She seemed sharp and friendly, and, more importantly, Grayday's scent clung to her strongest of all. Could this be his wife?

But what she said dampened Shale's spirits just a bit. He was not here, right now. Shale desperately hoped his brother wouldn't be away for too long. While he had free reign to go wherever, do whatever, Murdock had duties and obligations back at Easthollow. And he so wanted a full family reunion. . .

"Hello, ma'am," he said, dipping his head in respect to her. "My name is Shale, and this is Murdock." He paused, before saying, a luminous smile breaking over his face, "Grayday is my brother. My littermate." Shale looked at Murdock, then back at the she-wolf. "He's a brother, too."
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM