Firestone Hot Springs i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
hope you don't mind if I jump in

Shale had heard talk of the hot springs that lie just south of the territory, but had not yet seen them for himself: they had skirted around the place on their way to the plateau. Still smarting from his spar with Troy, the gray male padded out of the territory and toward the springs with hopeful intent, looking to soak for a few blissful minutes.

He found immediately that he was not alone; a young woman, a yearling, perhaps, stood in one of the pools. His gaze was drawn to her; her ruddy brown pelage reminded him of Lucy's. Swallowing the sudden lump in his throat, he approached further--for this was not Lucy, Lucy was dead, Lucy didn't have these golden eyes that stared before him--

The eyes. They were wide, and filled with a haunted fear that sent a chill down his spine. He stopped dead in his tracks, blinking for a moment at her before speaking. "Are you all right, miss?"

His stomach churned as he inhaled her scent. Fright, adrenaline, a far-off pack--and the heady smell of sex, overlaying it all.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead - by Shale - December 31, 2017, 06:15 PM