Redhawk Caldera Every road they let you down felt so wrong
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i'm cool with wrapping it up. :-)

colt calls her pretty and though the grin that tugs the edges of eske's lips upwards is appreciative ( because who doesn't like being told they're pretty? ) it is sly and secretive in it's nature. oh, he's charming and if he'd have been her type she might very well have been charmed. "haven't you heard that the prettiest things are often the deadliest?" she teases him lightly. "i know it's true because i once knew the prettiest girl and she was definitely deadly to me." she speaks it lightheartedly now but speaking of kendra, however vaguely, still brings to eske's attention that she misses her. they might not have been together ( at least not officially ) but eske had been in love and a part of her had died with kendra. eske doesn't linger on those thoughts long, however, and respectfully returns her full attention back to colt.

he makes his challenge, and eske's sea blue-green gaze gleams with unspoken excitement at the prospect of being able to test his skills and hone her own in the process. never one to back down from a challenge she responds, "impress me." she accepts with a challenge of her own and a cheshire grin to match seconds before she takes the initiative and steals the first move, lunging for him.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - December 31, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Hvitserk - February 12, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by RIP Blodreina - February 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Every road they let you down felt so wrong - by Colt RIP - February 27, 2018, 11:24 PM