Stone Circle alleyways and pay phone calls
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A dog.... something that Illecebra only had the vaguest idea about. She knew they were some sort of related species type thing since wolves can breed with them but other than that she hadn't the foggiest idea. "Well um...Mawk is a mix. Of wolf and dog. He looks more like me but he has this cute curly tail...he says that's a dog thing" she said awkwardly her eyes going a bit dreamy as she pictured the way his tail bounced around.

sheepdog was a confusing term to her but she put two and two together and supposed it was a breed. Just like there were timber wolves and red wolves and Mackenzie Valley wolves...

Snapping back to attention she motioned to the girls food "you can eat hon, I won't steal it. My names illecebra but feel free to call me Cebra." She introduced herself politely her features softening as she lowered her haunches to the ground hoping the more relaxed position would put her at ease. "if you want I can bring him to meet you? He might like meeting ya. Also...forgive me if this is forward but um...are you Murdock's girl?" She asked embarrassed. "I mean like...his mate?" She rephrased the question.
Messages In This Thread
alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 02, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 08:20 PM